Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injections: Rejuvenate Safely and Naturally
Achieve a youthful appearance with well-defined facial contours, plump cheeks, and fuller lips, while bidding farewell to tired-looking under-eye areas. Safely addressing these concerns while maintaining a natural look is paramount. Our expert physicians are here to assist you! Filler injections are a minimally invasive procedure with minimal discomfort, providing instant results that can last from 12 to 24 months.
Transform your appearance instantly without the need for surgery.
At Skinserity Clinic, we offer the finest options and products certified by the FDA:
- Look younger
- Enhance your natural beauty
- Minimal downtime
- Non-surgical approach
Enhance Beauty with Fillers
Enhancing your natural beauty with fillers can significantly improve facial proportions and boost your confidence. Fillers are used to smooth out lines around the nose, mouth, and chin, including marionette lines, nasolabial lines, and smile lines. They also add volume to the cheeks and address sagging areas, providing a more youthful appearance.
We offer a variety of treatments tailored to your needs:
- Chin Augmentation
- Lip Augmentation
- Facial Contouring
- Eye Rejuvenation
- Under Eye
- Nasolabial fold
- Jaw definition
- Skin Filler
- Size enhancement
All our services are meticulously planned and personalized to ensure the best results, without compromising your skin or future health.
Results After Injection
- Immediate Firming/Facial Structure Enhancement
- Small Needle Marks may appear at the Injection Site
- Mild Pain in the Injected Area for up to 3-5 Days
- Slight Swelling for up to 14 Days
Safety with Fillers
Genuine fillers are 100% safe.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of the United States has approved Hyaluronic Acid as a safe substance, and it has been certified in various medical and beauty applications.
Once injected, it can dissolve completely, leaving no residues. You can have repeated injections continuously without worrying about any lingering substances.
In Thailand, there are several certified Hyaluronic Acid filler brands. Our doctors carefully evaluate and select the most suitable filler for your needs.
Fillers at Skinserity
At Skinserity Clinic, we offer the best options and products certified by the Thai FDA.
Considering Filler Injections? Here's What You Need to Know
Are you considering filler injections to address facial concerns and enhance your facial features, making them look fuller, radiant, and youthful? Filler injections have become incredibly popular due to their convenience, ease, and safety. One of the significant advantages of fillers is their natural dissolution within the body, ensuring no lingering residues.
What Are Fillers?
Fillers are hyaluronic acid-based substances designed to enhance facial features by addressing imperfections such as reducing cheek hollows, smoothing wrinkles, and plumping lips. They are also popular for enhancing the dimensions of cheekbones and correcting under-eye darkness caused by hollows. Fillers offer a multitude of benefits in the realm of aesthetics, making them a sought-after solution for facial enhancement.
The 3 PopularTypes of Fillers
Fillers are generally categorized into three types:
1. Temporary filler
Temporary fillers can naturally dissolve in the body over time. They have a lifespan of approximately 6 months to 2 years and are widely used in the beauty industry. These fillers often consist of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a substance familiar to many.
- Naturally dissolves in the body.
- Results are not long-lasting; may require injections every 2 years.
2. Semi Permanent filler
Semi-permanent fillers last longer than temporary ones, with a duration of 2 to 5 years. They are typically made of substances like Hydroxyapatite but are not yet approved for use in the beauty industry in Thailand. Although they have a longer lifespan, complications might be harder to treat, and they offer less safety.
- Longer-lasting results, requiring fewer injections.
- Not approved for use in the Thai beauty industry; harder to treat complications.
3. Permanent filler
Permanent fillers cannot be naturally absorbed or dissolved by the body. Once injected, they remain in place indefinitely. These fillers often contain substances like silicone or paraffin. However, they pose significant risks, such as migration, altering facial shape, and are challenging to remove if complications arise.
- Long-lasting results with a single injection.
- High risk of complications, including permanent facial changes; challenging to remove if issues occur.
Areas Where Fillers Can Be Used
Filler injections can be administered in various areas, depending on the specific concerns you want to address:
Under-eye filler injections are suitable for addressing hollows under the eyes, restoring volume to the under-eye area, and tightening the skin. This helps reduce the appearance of dark circles and creates a youthful, refreshed look.
Chin filler injections are ideal for refining and defining the chin without the need for surgery. This non-invasive procedure can enhance the chin's projection and create a balanced facial profile.
Chin filler injections are ideal for refining and defining the chin without the need for surgery. This non-invasive procedure can enhance the chin's projection and create a balanced facial profile.
Cheek filler injections are used to enhance the cheekbones, add volume to sunken cheeks, and create a natural lift. By restoring lost volume, cheek fillers can help achieve a more youthful and contoured facial appearance.
Filler injections around the mouth are specifically designed for individuals with thin lips or wrinkles around the mouth area. The fillers injected in the lips can effectively address these concerns, making the lips appear fuller and more plump.
Jawline filler injections help define the jawline, providing a sharper and more sculpted appearance. This procedure is suitable for those looking to enhance their facial profile and achieve a more balanced look.
Forehead filler injections are used to address issues related to the forehead area. These injections are suitable for individuals looking to address concerns such as forehead wrinkles, sagging skin, or to achieve a more lifted and rejuvenated appearance. This procedure is popular among those seeking natural-looking results and a more youthful forehead contour.
Nose filler injections are used to reshape and refine the nose non-surgically. They are ideal for individuals with minor nasal imperfections who desire a more defined and symmetrical nose.
Benefits and Precautions of Filler Injections
Filler injections offer a plethora of benefits, but they also come with certain precautions that need to be considered.
Benefits of Filler Injections:
- Immediate Results: Filler injections provide instant results without the need for a long recovery period.
- Widely Accepted and Certified: Filler injections, especially those containing Hyaluronic Acid, are widely accepted and certified by health organizations like the US FDA. They are non-allergenic and dissolve naturally in the body, leaving no residues.
- Non-Invasive: Filler injections don't require surgery, leaving no visible scars, and eliminating the need for downtime.
- Customizable and Reversible: Filler injections can be added gradually, allowing for customization according to individual needs. If desired, the filler can also be dissolved, and the process can be repeated for the desired outcome.
- Natural-Looking Results: Filler injections provide natural-looking results compared to other methods of enhancement or augmentation.
- Precision: Filler injections are suitable for highly detailed areas such as under the eyes, cheekbones, and chin.
Precautions of Filler Injections:
- Temporary Results: Filler injection results are not permanent and may require additional sessions to maintain the desired outcome.
- Unsuitable for Certain Areas: Filler injections might not be suitable for certain body areas like the breasts or hips, as achieving the desired results may require large amounts of filler, which can be costly and pose risks.
- Choose Experienced Professionals: Filler injections should only be performed by experienced medical professionals using genuine and certified fillers to prevent the risk of counterfeit products.
- Beware of Fake Fillers: Fake fillers, which cannot dissolve naturally, can be dangerous as they can linger in the body and pose risks.
Are Fillers Dangerous?
For those wondering if filler injections are safe, it's crucial to understand that the safest and most widely accepted type of filler contains Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) as a safe substance widely used in the medical and beauty industry.
When Hyaluronic Acid-based filler is injected, it can be completely dissolved in the body without leaving any residual substances. This makes it safe for repeated injections without significant risks.
In the medical field, the term "filler" refers to the procedure of injecting substances to enhance facial features. Internationally, filler is categorized into four main types:
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): This type of filler is the safest and widely used globally. It can be completely dissolved by the body.
- Animal-derived Collagen: This type is no longer popular due to the risk of allergies and potential redness and swelling.
- Fat Injections: This involves injecting fat harvested from the patient's body back into the desired area. It is suitable for those requiring a larger volume, typically ranging from 10-20 cc.
- Biosynthetic Polymers: This category includes liquid silicone, which does not dissolve and is not considered safe or widely accepted in the medical field.
In Thailand, genuine filler injections utilize Hyaluronic Acid that meets established standards and approvals. There are several reputable brands to choose from. Medical professionals assess and select the most suitable filler type based on the patient's needs to achieve the most beautiful and natural-looking results.
It's essential to research and gather information about filler injections to truly understand if they can address your specific skin issues. Consider whether filler injections are a temporary or long-term solution, as the body naturally breaks down the injected substances. Additionally, weigh the cost against the potential benefits. Ultimately, choosing a reputable clinic that uses certified and approved filler products and is staffed by experienced professionals is crucial for a safe and satisfactory filler injection experience.
Why Do Lumps Form After Fillers?
The formation of lumps on the skin after filler injections can occur due to various reasons. These lumps often result from factors such as the quantity of filler used, the injection technique employed by the medical professional, and the characteristics of the muscles in the injected area. However, the most common cause of lumps after filler injections is the lack of experience on the part of the medical practitioner and incorrect injection techniques. These issues tend to occur most frequently in the areas around the cheeks and under the eyes.
How to Identify Real Fillers
Genuine hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers naturally dissolve 100% within 1-2 years. For safety reasons, it is essential to choose authentic fillers that meet the proper standards.
To verify the authenticity of fillers, start by studying and observing various brands. Here are some tips:
- Check the Filler Box: Genuine fillers will have labels in Thai language with clearly marked prices and expiration dates on the box. This information should be easily visible.
- Avoid Online Purchases: Refrain from buying fillers online and bringing them to unlicensed or unqualified practitioners. Fillers easily accessible online might not be certified for safety, potentially posing risks. Verify the authenticity beforehand.
- Testing with Hyaluronidase: Genuine hyaluronic acid fillers can be dissolved 100% using hyaluronidase enzymes. Once dissolved, authentic fillers gradually break down and safely integrate into the skin without lingering or risks.
- Medical Professional Consultation: Since fillers are controlled substances, reputable medical professionals will not accept patient-supplied fillers for safety reasons. It's crucial to follow the advice and guidelines provided by the medical professional to prevent potential risks.
Dangers of Fake Filler Injections
Injecting fake fillers into the body might not initially show any symptoms, but over time, these fake fillers can clump together, leading to inflammation and various issues such as:
- Filler Residue: When fake fillers like liquid silicone or paraffin are injected and left in the skin for several years, they might start to move and clump together. This clumping can cause inflammation and the skin to protrude.
- Deformed Skin: Fake filler injections can cause deformities in the injected area. The skin might experience necrosis (tissue death) or collapse in the injected regions.
- Infections and Inflammation: The injected area might become infected and inflamed, leading to redness and swelling after the fake filler injections. These conditions can create a breeding ground for diseases, potentially causing infections, inflammation, and redness in the injected areas.
In cases where problems arise due to fake fillers, simply injecting substances to dissolve the fillers might not be effective. Removal procedures, such as scraping or surgery, might be necessary to eliminate the fake fillers from the body.
The Process of Dermal Filler Injections
For the safest and most effective results after dermal filler injections, the procedure involves several steps:
- Consultation with a Physician: Seek advice from a medical professional to assess and address the specific concerns you have regarding dermal filler injections.
- Physician's Recommendations: The doctor will recommend a suitable brand and appropriate quantity of filler for the specific areas to be injected.
- Facial Cleansing: Cleanse the face thoroughly and remove any makeup before the dermal filler injections.
- Verification of Authenticity: Prior to injection, the physician will open the dermal filler packaging to ensure its authenticity.
- Cold Compress: Apply a cold compress to reduce discomfort from the needle prick. Dermal fillers usually contain a mixed numbing agent within the filler substance.
- Follow Post-Injection Instructions: After the filler injections are completed, the physician will provide post-injection care instructions. This may include drinking plenty of water, avoiding heat and sunlight exposure to prolong the longevity of the filler results.
How Much Filler is Used in Each Injection Point?
The amount of filler used in each injection point depends on the assessment made by the physician. The depth of the skin and the patient's treatment needs are taken into account. Filler injections can be done multiple times to achieve the desired results; it's not necessary to inject the full amount in one session. The quantities of filler used in each point typically range as follows:
- Cheek Filler: 2-4 CC
- Temple Filler: 1-3 CC
- Nasolabial Folds Filler: 1-3 CC
- Lip Filler: 1-2 CC
- Jawline Filler: 1-2 CC
- Under-Eye Filler: 2-4 CC
- Forehead Filler: 3-5 CC
These are general guidelines, and the physician will assess and recommend the appropriate amount for each individual case with greater precision.
How to Prepare for Dermal Filler Injections?
Proper preparation before undergoing dermal filler injections is crucial for achieving effective and desired results. Here's how to prepare for the procedure:
Two Weeks Before the Dermal Filler Injection:
- Research and choose a clinic that offers safe and standardized services.
- Study the techniques and read reviews from individuals who have undergone dermal filler treatments before.
- Gather information about different dermal filler brands and how to identify genuine products to ensure safety and confidence in the results.
One Week Before the Dermal Filler Injection:
- Avoid using aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs like NSAIDs.
- Refrain from consuming vitamin supplements that may slow down blood clotting.
- Avoid products containing skin exfoliating agents or acne creams for at least 3 days before the injection.
- Do not engage in facial treatments or activities that may irritate the skin 3 days before the procedure.
- Avoid scheduling laser treatments or facials at least 3 days before the dermal filler injection.
- Inform the healthcare provider about any existing medical conditions or medications being taken for safety reasons.
Four Hours Before the Dermal Filler Injection:
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Refrain from engaging in activities that may cause excessive blood flow, such as heavy exercise.
How Much Does Dermal Filler Injection Cost?
The cost of dermal filler injections can vary based on the brand of filler used. Certain injection points may require special techniques, making the prices differ. Additionally, the cost may depend on the quantity of filler used per injection point. Here are the starting prices for dermal filler injections at different points:
- Under Eye Filler: Starting price approximately 13,000 Baht
- Chin Filler: Starting price approximately 9,900 Baht
- Cheek Filler: Starting price approximately 9,900 Baht
- Lip Filler: Starting price approximately 14,000 Baht
- Nasolabial Folds Filler: Starting price approximately 11,000 Baht
- Cheekbone Filler: Starting price approximately 14,000 Baht
- Nose Filler: Starting price approximately 14,000 Baht
How to Choose and Where to Inject Fillers
Choosing the appropriate dermal filler depends on the specific area you want to treat. It's crucial to understand that not all fillers can be used for every area or skin condition. This decision-making process is the responsibility of a qualified medical professional who assesses the individual's concerns and selects the suitable filler for each case.
Currently, there are various authentic filler brands available in the market, each offering different subtypes with distinct properties. These differences pertain to the injection site, the duration of effectiveness within the body, and the length of the expected results. It is important to consult with a healthcare provider who can evaluate your needs and guide you in selecting the right filler type and brand tailored to your specific requirements and goals.
Fillers from Sweden:
- Restylane Perlane Lyft: Lasts up to 12 months
- Restylane Vital Light: Lasts 6-12 months
- Restylane Vital: Lasts 12 months
- Restylane Volyme: Lasts 18 months
- Restylane Defyne: Lasts 18 months
- Restylane Refyne: Lasts 12 months
- Restylane Classic: Lasts 12 months
- Restylane Kysse: Lasts 12 months
Fillers from America:
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: Lasts 12 months
- Juvederm Voluma: Lasts 18 months
- Juvederm Volbella: Lasts 12 months
- Juvederm Volift: Lasts 12 months
- Juvederm Volite: Lasts 8-12 months
- Juvederm Volux: Lasts 18-24 months
Fillers from Switzerland:
- Belotero Intense: Lasts 18 months
- Belotero Volume: Lasts 18 months
- Belotero Revive: Lasts 6-9 months
Why Choose Skinserity For Filler Injections?
Skinserity Clinic stands out as a specialized clinic providing expert facial filler injections. The clinic prioritizes quality and safety in their treatments. With experienced and skilled physicians, Skinserity Clinic ensures accurate and meticulous evaluations before choosing the appropriate facial fillers for each individual.
The clinic's expertise and careful approach instill confidence in the effectiveness and safety of the results. At Skinserity Clinic, patients can trust the expertise of the professionals, ensuring both efficient and secure facial filler injections.
- รับประทานยาตามแพทย์สั่ง (หากได้รับ)
- หลีกเลี่ยงการออกกำลังกายแบบหักโหมใน 24 ชั่วโมงแรก
Before & After
Experienced and confident with numerous testimonials.
Sincere, Warm and safe.