Why Choose Thread Lift?
Who is suitable for thread lifts?
Thread lift is suitable for individuals who are starting to notice sagging in their eyebrows, cheeks, and/or neck and want to achieve a lifted appearance without the risks, scars, and recovery associated with traditional facelift or neck lift surgeries.
Results and Recovery
On the day of the treatment, you will relax in our treatment room. Local anesthesia will be applied to the specific areas of your face to be treated. After the anesthesia takes effect, the doctor will carefully insert PDO threads into your skin. These threads attach to the facial tissues and are lifted to achieve the desired results. Patients may experience minor redness or bruising, which typically fades away within 1-2 weeks.
The results of the thread lift procedure become more evident within 1-2 weeks after the procedure when all swelling and bruising have subsided. The results continue to improve as your skin produces more collagen over the next few months. This increased collagen production helps maintain the results for an extended period, often longer than the natural lifespan of the threads.
Additional thread lifts can be performed later to enhance and prolong the results further. If you choose to undergo more intensive surgical procedures or facelifts in the future, they can be done without any issues as PDO threads are fully absorbed without leaving any marks.
The results of thread lifts may vary among patients, but most patients notice significant improvements over a period of 2-3 years.
Thread lifts can address various signs of aging on the face. The most commonly treated areas include the cheeks, jawline, neck, and around the eyes. These areas are frequently targeted because the results of thread lifts are not as drastic as those from surgical facelifts. Thread lifts are often combined with other anti-aging procedures such as Ultherapy or dermal fillers to enhance the overall outcome.
Thread Lifts at Skinserity
At Skinserity, we offer different types of thread lifts at varying prices:
- Barb Threading: 18,000 baht per pair
- Non-barb Threading: 20,000 baht for 20 pairs
- Fat-lysis Threading: 20,000 baht for 20 pairs
- Foxy-eye Threading: 20,000 baht per pair
- Tesslift - Meshed Threading: 20,000 baht per pair
Getting to Know the New Trend in Face Slimming: Thread Lifts
Having a slim and well-defined face has always been a popular beauty trend throughout different eras. A slender face enhances beauty and adds elegance. In today's modern age, various technologies have emerged to meet the needs of those seeking a more defined facial appearance. One of the innovative methods for achieving a slim face is through "thread lifts," which have gained immense popularity and recognition in recent times.
What Is a Thread Lift?
A thread lift involves the use of needles to insert dissolvable threads beneath the skin. These threads are strategically placed along the desired facial contours, following the natural lines. The procedure is somewhat similar to using invisible braces. The results can help lift and tighten the face, reshape facial features, and can even be utilized for nasal thread lifts.
What Can Thread Lifts Address?
Thread lifts have become a sought-after method for achieving a slim and defined face. This procedure offers versatile solutions, such as:
- Facial Contouring: Thread lifts help in refining facial contours, creating a slimmer and more elegant appearance.
- Skin Tightening: Thread lifts are effective in lifting sagging skin, addressing issues like drooping cheeks.
- Nasal Thread Lift: This technique enhances the prominence of the nose, making it more distinct and appealing.
- Reducing Fine Lines: Thread lifts stimulate collagen production, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Different Types of Thread Lifts
Thread lifts come in various types, and currently, there are five popular types used in clinics. These include:
1. Net Thread Lift (Mesh Thread Lift)
The net thread lift is the latest innovation in the thread lift industry. It features large threads on the inside and a net-like structure on the outside, enhancing adhesion to the skin and stimulating collagen production. This technique doesn't require any cutting and is highly popular and accepted globally.
2. Mint Thread Lift
Mint threads are large-sized threads specially molded in three dimensions to improve adhesion to the skin. They assist in firming and lifting the skin effectively, making them an excellent choice for individuals with prominent cheeks or sagging skin issues. Mint threads are internationally certified and widely accepted.
3. Tornado Thread Lift
Tornado threads are large-sized threads with a spiral structure, effectively lifting and tightening the skin. The needle ends are tapered to minimize bruising during the procedure. Tornado threads provide a powerful lifting effect, making them suitable for individuals with significant sagging skin.
4. Fishbone Thread Lift
Fishbone threads have small, zigzag-shaped threads arranged in a row. They are good for lifting the skin but may cause more bruising than other thread types. Fishbone threads are suitable for cases where there is significant sagging and the skin needs substantial lifting.
5. Collagen Thread Lift
Collagen threads are smooth threads without any twists or spirals. They are often used in combination with other types of threads to enhance overall skin firmness and fullness, providing a more youthful appearance.
Each type of thread lift serves a specific purpose and is chosen based on individual needs and preferences. Consulting with a qualified medical professional is essential to determine the most suitable thread lift type for your unique situation.
Which Type of Thread Lift is Best?
When it comes to thread lifts, various clinics may use different names for the types of threads they offer. These names are not standardized internationally but are specific to each clinic. This strategy prevents customers from easily comparing thread lift prices across different clinics. However, if you want to know the specific type of threads used, you can inquire directly with the clinic.
Comparing thread lifts based on the material types of the threads—such as PDO, PLLA, PCL—which thread lift is the best? The most effective and efficient threads for facial lifting are the large cog threads, commonly found in every clinic providing thread lift services. However, the specific names might vary from one clinic to another. Additionally, the prices may differ accordingly.
Thread Lifts: Who Are They Suitable For?
Thread lifts are a suitable method for individuals seeking facial tightening or those dealing with sagging cheeks, wanting to enhance facial contour without undergoing any surgery. Moreover, the results are visible quickly.
During a thread lift, specific points on the lower cheeks and areas near the jawline are targeted for pulling. By pulling these points together, immediate improvement in sagging facial skin is achieved. After the thread lift, the stimulated cells responsible for collagen production increase blood circulation in the treated area, resulting in firmer and tighter skin.
Who Should Avoid Thread Lifts?
However, thread lifts are not suitable for everyone. It is not recommended for individuals with inflammation or infections on their skin before the procedure. Those allergic to the thread material components need to be identified by a medical professional. It's essential to discuss any adverse reactions with your doctor.
Thread lifts are not recommended for individuals with severe allergies, those taking blood thinners, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consultation with an obstetrician is necessary for women in the postpartum period. Additionally, individuals with persistent bleeding issues should inform their doctors for a proper evaluation.
Are Thread Lifts Dangerous?
Thread lifts are a safe method for facial tightening when performed correctly by experienced medical professionals using certified threads. The technique used significantly influences the effectiveness and safety of the thread lift procedure. Moreover, certified threads dissolve naturally within 6-18 months without posing any risks. A successful thread lift results in collagen threads beneath the skin, mimicking the natural structure.
Pros and Cons of Thread Lifts
Thread lifts have both advantages and disadvantages, which can be divided as follows:
- Immediate visible results can be seen after the thread lift due to the thread's barbed structure, which helps lift and tighten the skin instantly.
- When properly placed in the right skin layer and direction, threads provide a natural lifting effect similar to the natural elastin fibers on the face.
- Thread lifts are safe when using threads made of PDO, PLLA, or PCL materials, certified by both Thai and international food and drug authorities.
- Modern threads used in thread lifts do not contain metal components, allowing them to dissolve completely without leaving any residues in the body.
- Threads can be used effectively in individuals with minor sagging issues, such as around the mouth, corners of the eyes, or cheeks, especially for those who are resistant to Botox.
- Improper or excessive overlapping of threads can cause lumps along the treated area.
- Overlapping threads excessively or placing threads in inappropriate positions can lead to irregularities and distortion of the skin.
- Some types of threads that claim to have long-lasting effects may lack elasticity, allowing them to protrude from the skin.
- Older generation threads containing metal components can cause skin burns during scans or X-rays.
- Thread lifts might accentuate cheekbones further in individuals who already have high cheekbones.
- Temporary bruising and swelling may occur after the procedure, typically resolving within 7-14 days.
- Some clinics use thread lifts as a substitute for fillers, which is not recommended. This is because excessive thread usage, especially in delicate areas like under the eyes or cheeks, can lead to irregularities and potential issues in the future.
The Thread Lift Procedure
The process of thread lifting varies based on the type of threads used and the specific areas targeted. Additionally, the placement of the threads affects the procedure steps. The duration of a thread lift typically ranges from 1-2 hours and may differ for each individual.
The thread lift procedure begins with a facial assessment. Subsequently, local anesthesia is applied or injected. The face is cleansed with an antiseptic solution. Threads are then inserted, tightened, and positioned accordingly. Once this is done, the excess threads are trimmed, completing the procedure.
Pre and Post-Thread Lift Guidelines
Here are guidelines to follow for optimal effectiveness:
Before Thread Lift
- Consult with a doctor to assess your face and plan the thread lift procedure.
- Once you've consulted and agreed with the doctor, you can proceed with the thread lift immediately.
- Inform about any medication allergies or regular medications; avoid certain medications such as aspirin, ginseng extracts, or vitamin E.
- Avoid consuming alcohol beverages 24 hours before the thread lift.
- Avoid activities that might lead to blood vessel dilation.
- Receive anesthesia to prepare for the thread lift.
After Thread Lift
- Bruising or redness may occur after the thread lift, which typically subsides within 2-3 days; refrain from picking, scratching, or pressing the area.
- You can take pain relief medication to reduce any discomfort after the procedure.
- Avoid excessive facial movements during the first 3 days, as it might displace the threads.
- Refrain from laser treatments or procedures involving heat for 2 months.
Following these guidelines provided by your doctor will help maintain the longevity of the results. It is crucial to avoid activities involving heat, abstain from alcohol consumption, and minimize facial contact.
How much does each type of thread lift cost?
The cost of thread lift varies depending on the material, type, and quantity of threads used.
Why choose thread lifting at Skinserity?
There are several reasons to choose thread lift services at Skinserity clinic. Firstly, Skinserity provides services that are standardized and of high quality. The clinic is licensed and operates legally, ensuring a safe and standardized service. Additionally, the clinic maintains cleanliness and provides services that are safe and up to the standards. Moreover, experienced doctors are available to provide services and offer expert advice. Skinserity also utilizes highly effective techniques in thread lift procedures, ensuring desired results and maximum efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions About Thread Lifts
Q: How long does it take to see the results of a thread lift?
A: A thread lift, which tightens the face, provides immediate results. The effects are clear and beautiful within about a month after the procedure. Any redness or swelling usually subsides within 14 days.
Q: Is a thread lift painful?
A: One common concern people have is whether a thread lift is painful. During the procedure, clients do not experience pain because a local anesthetic is administered beforehand.
Q: Is anesthesia necessary for a thread lift?
A: Anesthesia is necessary for every thread lift procedure. The clinic providing the service will clean the area to be treated beforehand to reduce inflammation and prevent infections.
Q: Does a thread lift take a long time?A:
A thread lift takes approximately 45-60 minutes, depending on the quantity of threads used and the technique employed by your doctor.
Q: If I don't repeat the thread lift, will my face sag significantly?
A: No, once the threads dissolve, they leave behind collagen fibers under the skin that help maintain skin elasticity. A properly performed thread lift enhances skin tightness more than before.
Before & After
Experienced and confident with numerous testimonials.
Sincere, Warm and safe.